Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Playing Machine!!!

What a busy couple of days!
I apparently get so amped out playing that I work myself up so much I can't really sleep. OH JOY for the rest of you!
Here I am playing at Jack's house with Jack, Nathan and Ethan...none of the girls came to play, so it was just us dudes!




Then today, off to the party! Here I am with Daddy and Colten's mommy.


They have never met...they really didn't think the other existed and mommy was living in some fantasy world. BUT it is true they both exist and are both as wonderful as mommy says.



Finally, here I am with Colten the Birthday Boy! He's a cool guy. His brother Canaan is right behind us, also a cool guy. I liked this ball pit until i got all the other balls poured on me...that freaked me out and I melted down. I was one of the youngest at the party, but I did ride on a cool motorized little 4 wheeler with Dad's help...I think I liked it a lot! Since I practice chasing Ched on my car, I could hold on no problem. It was kinda funny to see me on this being so little compared to the others!!! I ain't scared! (except for those balls!!)

No comments: