Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Loot and Hoopla

I had to post some of my favorite toys that I got for Christmas and a couple of momentous events!



1) While everyone was cleaning the kitchen, I had to take a bath in a modified place...you see Aunt Diane has the BEST sink for baths, but we had to improvise in the chex mix bowl!!!




2) Before we left, I got a smoochie from mommy's great friend's little girl, Kaylin!!! Woo hoo, she's a cutie pie, huh?





3) Mrs. Blanchard gave me a COOL farm yard play thinggy. I took it to Comfort and played with it every day...lately I like to listen to all the animal noises!!


4) Uncle Troy's engineer starter kit that I am VERY intrigued with.






5) The bowling gurus strike again! Aunt Jill and Uncle Bill gave me some key teethers and a Penguin Bowling game!!! I can almost fit into my bowling shoes too...so you all better watch out, I am ready to hit the Pizza Bowl!!!


All my grandparents got me some cool toys too. I got stacking cups, a musical duck, some clothes and a riding toy....all very fun but too many pictures to post!!! Plus my Aunt Marcy and Uncle Billy sent me the COOLEST antique music box from England. I love the music box song and can't wait to see them in person soon soon soon. They will be moving back to the states hopefully this summer.

Have a great day. I napped yesterday a LOT!!! Thank you Lord for getting back on schedules! I am much happier with them (so are mom and dad)!

No comments: