Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Friday, March 28, 2008

BUSY week

Hi there! We were back in the saddle full swing this week; which is why I couldn't get to you earlier. Monday I got to spend some time with mom and Oma since Oma wasn't working, Tuesday Gymboree level 2, Wednesday music class at church and Arbor Hills with some buddies, Thursday Gymboree level 3 and today NOTHING is on the docket! I have been eating really well (it is driving mom nuts constantly preparing, feeding, cleaning only to prepare again!) If I don't come up in the weight %, I will think this is all a sham. You'd think I was preparing to be a linebacker!! Clearly if you know my family...that is NOT the case, unless good ole Opa genes come through for me...wouldn't that be funny.

Mom got some stuff for me online to take on our trip, here is a picture of me not liking the sunglasses she got me. Dad keeps telling her not to take these bad pictures outside, but she forgets.

They have no clue as to how busy they will be trying to get me to keep on all my new hats and sunglasses and other various rediculous accessories they have purchased. My favorite so far is my new golf hat. My great grandpa Shaffer would have LOVED it and I am sure he would have let me go golfing with him already! I will make sure to show you when I get a chance. Daddy calls me Payne now. They are frantically trying to find me knickers. Boy, can't say that I hope they do.

That is about it. Along with my new feeding frenzy, I have discovered that digesting food makes me TIRED. So, I am actually sneaking in some cat naps and long naps in the pm!! This is great for mom. Here I am in the garage, after Gymboree yesterday...please note: snack in hand...SEE DAD...I am very careful not to mess up my new car seat...I am keeping it just right!

No comments: