Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hard to do




This one is for the Cheeseheads!! I think it is tough for mom to post, but here I am in my Pac green creeper, with my Favre football, and Pac sox. I hear you people up North are excited about the season's start and the whole Marino record bla bla bla. If I could, I would go buy myself a Cowboys creeper for equal time. But since I can't, I will have to take solace in the fact that this green outfit will double for my Stars watching parties starting in a couple weeks. Anyway, mom thinks that I like this ball and after all is said and done, it matches Cheddar's collar...so it can't be all bad! PLUS, it is getting me ready for the big Green Bay vs. Dallas showdown in November. It may be a house divided.

It is also hard work to read my daisy duck book. I was taking a break. Being sick was hard work too...I stayed in my jammies most 0f the day. I am feeling much better but still not 100%. No fever sure helps and so now I am just trying to breathe better through my nose!
Not much else to tell, just wanted to put some pics up so you could see how big I am now!!
Have a great day.

No comments: