Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

3 months old

Here I am, growing up so fast and getting so strong! Yesterday was my 3 month birthday! It was a fun day. I got to go see Mrs. Post...she is soooo good to me. The Posts and Parker especially (who I think is really really pretty) have given me so many toys and books!!! They have saved mom and dad so much money. Mom and Dad should pay their house payment for all the stuff they have given me. I am very blessed by them. I can't wait to see them again soon and maybe I will actually be awake and they can play with me! That was the best part of my day. The worst part was mom and me had it out on the whole "bottle ordeal". I guess she won, because when she was at work last night Daddy stayed home with me and put me down to bed by himself and I took 3 oz from a bottle from him. It wasn't so bad at all. I should remember that in the future. I am glad that Daddy didn't have to see me pitch my fits, he would have been DONE with me and all my hollerin. Grandma came over to hang out with me and Dad too. So that was fun to get to see her. She is a fun little lady and talks a LOT to me, which I love. That is all we have today. Mom is going to try and load some pictures up to Snapfish so you guys can look at albums and print up any thing you want for pretty cheap. That is a goal of hers anyway...but those of you who know my mom know she rarely , if ever, reaches her goals!!!
Have a great day!

No comments: