Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

No rest for the weary!



What was meant to be a very relaxing long weekend sure turned out to be short! Moving and going all weekend long sure made for a miserable day yesterday evening. I hit my breaking point of not enough naps. Seems like now all I want to do is be held and sleep in my sling. After mom puts me down, I am good for about 20 minutes is all. I am definitely trying to get the parentals to do it my way!!
When I go to my swing to rest, all I do is make faces...as seen here. I also have found great solace in my Tigger that mom's friend from college Deborah, Steve, and the girls Maddie and Jordan (who are soooo beautiful) gave me! I like to hug him and eat his paws and nose. You can see me holding him close while I yell at mom to put me in that sling!!
I still have my big, bright, blue eyes and am starting to drool like Cheddar. Hopefully today, I can get caught up on my rest and be the happy dude I was last time we chatted!!!
Have a good day!!

No comments: