Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Long Puny weekend


This weekend I caught my first cold!! IT WAS NO FUN. I was a really good boy and tolerated that dad gum aspirator for a couple days...but by day 3 I was so sick of it. I started to scream when I saw it and Mom and Dad started sneak attacking me. On top of that, those 2 kept taking pictures, like it is cute or something. So here I am with my snuggly bear Lauren McLaughlin gave me and just a plain one with a black background. Mom and Dad are desperately trying to figure out ways to get less expensive nice photos of me. Hopefully IF I am feeling better, later this week we can get some good ones. You can see here how glassy my eyes are and I was doing pretty good at this point. I am hoping to get some good rest today. I may get to go to the post office, I have to mail Gray and Casey their birthday presents, because mom flaked and got them too late. Maybe I can see my Daddy at City Hall and check out the new Library...he is going to pull a permit for some work he is doing on the house....You guys can pray for that one! He is VERY GOOD at doing stuff, but this patio cover is a HUGE undertaking...he's even asking for help. Have a great day and I will let you guys know as soon as I am feeling better. I think I am going to stay away from Gymboree for a bit this week. Mom thinks it is a germ breeding ground now...but I did need to start building up my own immune system. So I am sure I will be back soon.

No comments: