Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Monday, September 10, 2007

This just in...


I HAVE ARMS!! AND...I CAN MAKE THEM MOVE!!! That is the news of the weekend. I spent a LOT of time just looking at my arms, bringing them to my mouth, pulling them out, and looking at them some more. Fascinating stuff those arms are. Also, my Opa is telling me good stories...he's full of them. The last picture shows how strong I am holding my head up.

So the weekend update....
I had a wonderful day Saturday with my Dad. We walked around the store and talked a lot. I loved the produce section of Whole Foods. Apparently we were a sight to see. All the folks in the store thought it was pretty cool to see 12 daddies and their kids wandering around. It felt sorta weird at first, but then we had a really good time. The meat packers took our picture for the store website...so we're sorta famous now.
After our big adventure, we went to Gymboree. It was a good time...even Dad thought it was pretty fun. I got pretty tired and hungry close to the end of class so I didn't really get to say goodbye to my new friends. I am going back tomorrow with mom and Oma.

I was a pretty good boy at the Griffins...I just showed everyone how I talk all the time even though it sounds like I am upset, I usually have my eyes closed and my whole fist in my mouth. I am really quite content. We had to leave a bit early because I needed to take my bath and go to bed, since I still didn't really nap too much that day. I made up for it on Sunday. We had a lazy day full of naps...Daddy had a late hockey game but get this...HE GOT A HAT TRICK!!! Sure wish I could have seen it.

Okay, it is time for me to take a nap, so I can play with dad when he gets home from work...I really love that guy!!!
:0)


No comments: