Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Friday, September 7, 2007

Big weekend plans!



I have had an eventful week again. Top on the list is that I once again have decided I am not too terribly interested in taking a bottle. I like to scream bloody murder like someone is trying to maim me! It has sufficiently driven my dad nuts. Here he is trying to calm me down standing by the sink ( I like to hear running water) and wearing headphones to block out my screams!!! If you look close enough, you can see my meth eyes from crying so much.
Tomorrow is a big day. I get to go on and Adventure Day with my Daddy then I go to Gymboree for the first real time!! I will probably be completely exhausted by the end of the day, so hopefully I will sleep well and not be crabby at dinner Saturday! We are going to Aunt Jill and chef Uncle Bill's! I am excited to see them...its been a long time other than at church!
Aunt Marcy-here i am in my cool British jeans!! The are still a little big, but I feel very hep and Euro!! Thank you for them!! Have a good weekend and I will be back in touch with adventure updates...

No comments: