Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Saturday, September 1, 2007

day of work and play!




Today started out early and we haven't stopped yet!
We went for a walk with my Grandma early this am in the cool weather. We mowed the lawn and went to the post office to mail a package to England. Afterwards, we went for a swim at our neighbor's house. Cheddar got to play with their dog, I got to live it up large in the shade and Ched also went for a dip in the pool. She takes a little bit of coaxing, but once she is in, we can't get her out!
Ched got a bath, then we did too. Now we are getting ready to try out new Saturday night church!!! Full day. I am tired, I hope I don't scream during church...we are hoping for a nap the whole time!
Happy Labor Day everyone!!!

No comments: