Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

It's been a while


Today was a long day! I went to Grapefest in Grapevine with Mom, Dad, and Mandy. We had lots of fun, it was pretty warm out though. I had enough of it all and kinda got real crabby. It was hot! I wanted out of that stroller. HOWEVER, today was my first day in a stroller not in my infant carrier. I looked like such a peanut in that "pre-jogger" stroller. Dad took out my infant seat attachment and put in the real seat that goes with it. I liked it a lot, but the headliner is polar fleece!! Which, while it is very cozy, it also is pretty hot. So, thankfully mom brought that hippie lovin sling with her. When I got crabby (basically I was too hot to snooze), she put me in my sling and carried me around like a baby chimp. I slept really well though. That was officially all the sleep I got during the day. We got home, I ate and have been asleep since. They woke me up for a bath, I ate some more, and back to bed for me! My pictures today are of me getting geared up for the festival in my big kid seat in the pre-jogger, me and Dad talking on the stairs before breakfast, and finally....It is the picture the meat guys at Whole Foods took of me and Dad and all my new friends. As you can tell, we garnished quite a bit of attention en masse!
Notice I am the only kid blinking! So I am hoping for a good night's rest. Aunt Sue is back visiting and we are excited. My cousin Karyn is supposed to be coming soon too! I can't wait to meet her and her family...I hear soooo much about how cool they all are...it is very exciting to look forward to!
Mom started tutoring again, so me and dad will get to hang out for a bit tomorrow while she meets one new student for the first session before a test. I bet we watch the Packers!
Go Pac!

No comments: