Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Found the stash!




Yesterday, I made my way all the way across the play room to my cache of toys! I found where they have been stashing all the stuff and spent about 30 minutes pulling stuff out of the lower bins. I found these cool Little People with cars and played with them for a bit, confirming to anyone who was not sure yet that I am 100% boy!


Later that afternoon mom brought out the bubbles! We loved playing with them.



Even Cheddar got in on the gig jumping and eating the bubbles out of the air. It was a great way to burn a segment or 2!!!



I also went shopping at the Allen Outlet Mall with mom. The weather was just so nice that we HAD to get out...and boy are we glad we did, it is raining today!
Not much on the docket today, so it may be a while before you hear from me again. Nothing exciting at all.

No comments: