Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Play Day today!

Daddy gave Mom a Valentine's present better than a box of chocolates this year! He gave her a box of Luke and some flowers on her birthday...what more could a mom ask for?
Hope you all had a great Valentine's day too!



Today was a play day at our house. Some of my friends came over to play. We had Natalie, Paige, Jackson, Reece, Thorne, and Nathan over to play today. Some of my other friends were out of town or couldn't make it...we are looking forward to the next one already!! Here is a picture of me gearing up for the big time I am about to have.


I actually had such a big time that I ate at 2:00 while everyone was still here and then I fell asleep and took a nap. I didn't even get to say good bye to everyone...I have some learning on the manners front yet to learn!
I hope they all had fun. I will have to ask them on Thursday since I crashed out!

No comments: