Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Stroller Skating

Well today mom and I went STRoller Skating. It was very retro cool. Mom will be sore and I loved it. I was white knuckling my stroller for the first 15 minutes or so because I was SURE that mom was going to have me eating wood at any given second. After a while though, I really ended up enjoying it. Some of my friends from all over were there. Natalie and Hollis from music class came, Nathan and Thorne from Gymboree were there, and even Christian came, who mom and dad met his parents in classes at the hospital. Here are a couple pics...mom looks pretty wheels off because she was TIRED after only 45 minutes of it. She says she is going to be really sore and hopes to go next week and skate in the OPPOSITE direction to even out her glutes!!! She was quite humored by the old music of Thriller, Eye of the Tiger and some random Poison and Bon Jovi songs, but was a tad saddened that there was no disco ball light going....perhaps a request for next week!!


No comments: