Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Walking Man Walks on

Okay, well...I am not really a walking man YET. I have learned to crawl on all 4's for a little ways but it sure is a lot more draining that my army crawl. So, I usually stick with that. I do however stand unassisted for a slight bit of time and would MUCH rather stand and play with my toys than sit now. SOOOO Here I am with a "new" rigged up toy. Actually, it is the push dog that Parker Post gave me with the Baby Einstein aquarium Mr. and Mrs. Wong gave me attached to the handle at the top. It is perfect (or ghetto, whichever way you choose to view this)!! I love to stand and balance with one hand, yes, ONE HAND on the toy. When I fall, it isn't a big deal because then I play with the dog. So it is quite the penalty kill for mom.



OKAY, so here I am in my Chuck Taylors that Aunt Marcy and Uncle Billy sent me from England. They are so cool and mom has been dying to put them on me for months now. I was very intrigued with them, but my feet didn't fit too well yet. SOOO it will be a while before I really wear them around. Basically Dad is working late and mom thought they matched my outfit really well. I wish Dad was around more to keep her at bay with the dress up days! I was actually pretty into the shoes. I tried to eat them and messed with the laces for quite a while...another penalty kill for mom!



You may notice here how absolutely bloodshot my eyes look. That is because I am still choosing not to sleep much at night OR during the day. The end result is me looking like a meth addict. Rest assured, I am not, but mom might start considering it if I keep this up. Also, this duck face is a regular occurrence these days, we think it is because I am teething, but it makes me look like a GOOF!

No comments: