Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Last Week's Update

I am sorry I haven't checked in with you guys in a while, it has been busy, busy, busy around here lately. Let's see...Big events last week were:
Mom's birthday
Daddy Adventure Day with Dad




Park time




Daddy worked, I got to have a picnic lunch at his office
Went shopping with mom, while Cheddar stayed at Dad's office....????
Mom worked M,T,W so I got to hang out with Oma and Grandma
Learning lots of new stuff.
I crawl everywhere now and can even pull up on just about anything in a rather short amount of time. I have to date found the door stops, chewed on the tip, crawled down the hall to catch Mom, crawl in the kitchen while mom is making my food, fight for toys with Cheddar now, I like to walk a lot of places with help...AND I scream with glee all the time...even in light of my cold I have had for a week.


I forgot to mention that in all of that hustle and bustle of the past week, we have all been fighting colds.
I went to the dr. yesterday just to make sure my ears and chest were clear, they are...along with my snot that is running like a faucet (sorry was that TMI??. So I didn't get to go to my music class this week and mom is making me stay home from Gymboree today. I think I would be fine, but sure don't want to get any of my friends sick and mom has been cooking my food for the past 3.5 hours and I think she is just plain tired cause she still isn't feeling well.


This is my and Cheddar's Hungarian stand-off while mom was cooking. She gave ME a muffin cup package with some sweet potato puffs in it to play with on the floor along with a couple Tupperware things and a measuring cup. WELL...that dog thinks since I play with her stuff, she can play with mine...we are fighting over the puff cup here.
Hope you have a good day, I will hopefully talk to you soon!!!

No comments: