Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Grant




Finally!!! Here I am with Gran, Rick and Daisy. They have the funnest house, you guys should visit them sometime. I know I can't wait to go back. You can tell by how cool they are that they have 28 Grandkids of their own!!! My goodness, can you imagine 27 cousins??? How do you even keep em all straight. Well, Rick used to be a school counselor and he has a lot of great tricks up his sleeve!




We had a great time at Grant's party! There were lots of kids there and a guy that used to be with the Dallas Zoo. His company is the Party Pets. We got to touch and play with all the animals...
GUESS WHAT???
A snake gave me a kiss! I got to see and touch all kinds of animals.



My favorite was this tiny tree frog...he's so cute.
I also got to touch lots of lizards, birds and cuddly stuff. This turtle was 56 years old and he had the longest neck. Mom and Dad were amazed at how much I listened to the man and was into the animals!!




Here I get to touch some crazy gecko and then I got to sit on Mrs. Maguire's lap and listen about more animals!!! It was a fun day. I came home and took a long nap!


No comments: