Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HOLY COW!!! 8 Months old! UPDATED PHOTOS




Well, today is my 8 month birthday!! I will attach my pictures later today if we get them done! I am heading out to Gymboree today to try and make up my couple of missed classes, then I am going to Oma's house because mom is going to the dentist! YUCK. I am glad I don't have teeth yet!!!


Yesterday I went with mom and Mrs. Rogers and Grant to the Wiggly Play Center. I am a tad too young for it, but it was free as long as I am under 1yr and so it worked. Mom and Mrs. Rogers decided that it was probably a HUGE germ incubator and not the best place for a kid just getting over a cold to be, but we'll see how that turns out.
I had a good time watching all the big kids and even got to go down a slide with mom's help. I REALLY liked it. Here are some pics of me and Grant, and me in action.


This morning I had a new food again! I had cherries and yogurt. I liked it, but that red stuff was a mess...it was a good thing Daddy wasn't around for it...we think that will be just a daytime food when he is none the wiser!!!
To date, I am eating tons of foods and trying new things all the time. The latest to be added to my repertoire are blueberries (the new power food of 2008!), spinach (not a fan at all), asparagus (so-so), cherries (yum) and I am sure there is more. I have really started enjoying my mango too!

The best news of the week is that since I go 90 to nothin all day long chasing Cheddar and standing and crawling...I have been getting a bit of a nap in the afternoon. Lately mom has been sneaking in some power naps too, because I WEAR HER OUT...she keeps saying that she now knows why most folks have kids in their 20's!!! She's an old bird!

As promised, here are a couple more pics and birthday ones too. First you will see that Cheddar is always close at hand. She actually had her paw on my dupa like she was helping me get up the stair...silly dog. I will need no help getting into things; as apparent in this picture!!



Here I am eating my variety of foods. Dad is feeding me: sweet potatoes, apples, asparagus and spinach/carrots blend. Needless to say there were a LOT of "apple chasers" that night!





And finally, I am too big to sit on this chair anymore, I feel the need to STAND all day long. I actually walked around the couch tonight...folks keep telling me I am not big enough to do these things yet, but I will prove them wrong!!! :0)



No comments: