Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Office Meetings all Morning




In lieu of a nap (and since I decided to sit up in my crib at 1:00 and cry/play til 3:00 last night), I have been conducting meetings in my office this morning. Unfortunately, because I whipped mom to death last night, the only ones in attendance at these meetings are me and Cheddar. Cheddar isn't really getting too involved either. I am making the best of it and having a good time anyway.

I started my new music class at the church on Wednesday, it was a lot of fun. I really like Mrs. Fenn and Natalie and all of their Sunday School friends, so we are looking forward to that the next few weeks. Yesterday I had my normal Gymboree class and today we are supposed to go run errands. It is pretty cold outside, so we aren't really looking forward to it.

Tomorrow is Grant Rogers' birthday party, so I am really looking forward to that. Then on Sunday, apparently there is a party that I am going to that is supposed to have a big bowl involved. I don't cook, so I am not sure how much fun it will be for me. All the adults seem to think this Super Bowl is something special...I hear the Packers are not going to be there, so I am not too terribly interested.
I will touch base later on with some pics...after mom tracks down that camera!

No comments: