Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Hanging with all my peeps


Here I am with my buddy Jack...he's on my Walk Across Texas Team...we got together today with our moms and we had a great time. Yesterday we went to Uncle Troy's for John's birthday celebration...I got to hang out with all of my cousins. I had a good time. Later that night Daddy did NOT have a hockey game and Aunt Mandy came over for a bit. Saturday was busy, I got to hang out at my buddy Grant Rogers all day. It was fun.
Friday night i got to stay with Oma and Opa while mom and dad went to the Stars game. They were on the glass, so I looked for them on TV, but was not able to see them! Bummer.
I am running in the Turkey Trot on Thursday. SO you guys have a happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for my wonderful life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, that Jack sure has a head of hair, don't he?