Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Long Weekend Full of Nothing!



We have really enjoyed relaxing this weekend. Daddy and I read some books, then me and mom watched daddy work. Of course Ched has to be in on everything. We had a rough scare the other day...my puppy almost blinded me. Mom didn't see it, she was in the other room doing some recommendations for some students...but she heard it! Daddy went off on Cheddar!!! The dog was banished from the house for a bit in the rain. Needless to say, Cheddar is glad we have a new patio cover. Too bad daddy didn't put on the heater for her. She is a good dog and didn't really mean it. 5 months; not too bad for our first war wound. I am sure there will be many more to follow. I am so interested in everything. I reach for everything and almost got me some ribs for dinner the other night!!!
We have started using my booster seat from my 2nd cousins instead of my high chair...it is easier for me to see over cause I am still a shrimp! I love it a lot and am much happier to be able to see more stuff at dinner. My high chair is fantastic, but it just is maybe a bit too soon.

No comments: