Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sick and sitting up!



I went to the doctor yesterday and just have some little bug. Mom thought the 10.00 co-pay was worth peace of mind! I weigh 15.1 lbs and for those of you who don't know, that makes a heck of a Thanksgiving Turkey! I am sitting up really well now, even when I am sick. I sat and played for about 35 minutes without even toppling over. I am very good at correcting my balance. I am still not to terribly convinced I NEED to roll over..I have quite a reach and can grab stuff easily. Mom thinks I am just lazy like her. I digress. I do love to hold my feet too. Today is my cousin John's birthday so we need to take his present to him. Mom works tonight...she also went out last night for one session after I went to bed. I didn't miss her at all. I am getting into the whole "watch mom and dad come running" after they put me down. For 3 nights in a row, I have cried and gotten my way. They are telling me the hammer comes down tonight. Mom is skeptical because tonight is Grandma's night with me and then Oma and Opa are staying with me while mom and dad go to the Stars game Friday....so I figure I got a whole week of getting my way!!!
We'll see how it goes tonight...Dad is still in the house...so MAYBE not, but he is a softie too.
Tomorrow is library day and walking with our team and then most likely Gymboree too. Big day. Maybe we'll save Gymboree for Saturday...that way daddy can go too!
Have a good Hump Day!!!

No comments: