Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Long time gone by




Wow, it has been a long time since I checked in with everyone! Sorry for all of that. We have been super busy, but not really anything to speak of, sadly. I did have an Adventure day with my Daddy yesterday. We went on a Nature Walk and it was a LOT of fun. In true fashion, I did not take much of a nap and did not really sleep that well last night. I am not feeling very well at all today. Mom and Dad are so sad that I might be sick again. We are thinking that it is hopefully just an allergies and teething combination that has got me spinning. I just cry and cry, and then I laugh and smile and then cry and wail some more. Daddy is kinda beside himself being sad for me. He is my new best friend. I love to just look at him and talk to him...he does funny stuff for me and makes me laugh really hard.
I went to the library with my friend Gavin and that was fun. It was free, so we like that. It was very similar to Gymboree, but more kids, more chaos and not quite as "educational"...but we sang a lot of the same songs...Mom feels sorta stupid that she spent that money on Gymboree when all she had to do was go to the library for free!!! Needless to say, we are looking into more library activities.
Some of my friends from that hospital class are on my "walk across Texas" Team...we are logging our miles to jointly walk across the state. It is kinda fun...we have slacked off lately because of the colder weather...now with me not feeling good, not sure we will do much this week either. But Grant, Jack, and Gavin are doing it and a new friend Natalie.
Let's see what else....I went to Dad's hockey game last Sunday...it was fun, but it was late for me. It will probably be the last one I go to until much later next spring...they are really LATE this season.
Other than that, not too much going on. Hoping to get better at keeping in touch. So here are a couple pictures of the latest happenings. One is me playing with mom, then one is me on my Adventure with Dad, and the last one is me with my shorts on my head and dad talking to me like I am a chef...he's pretty funny!

OH, I did roll over from my back to my belly today, but no one really saw me do it...typical.

No comments: