Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Monday, November 26, 2007

To make my Opa and Uncle Bill Proud!


Today was a day of getting back to schedules! Gave mom a bit of sanity. Since I have been eating more real food, I have been sleeping better at night and I guess my teeth-to-be are taking a bit of a rest. I slept 10 hrs straight the past 2 nights in a row! It has made for a much happier household...maybe I will stick with it. Here I am trying out my new stick handling moves with my noise maker stick from the hockey game the other day. Opa, maybe I can learn to use this thing lefty! That is all I really have today. Tomorrow we are back to Gymboree after a week off of sickness and a week of Thanksgiving. I am ready to learn some new stuff. It seems that 9385 Sean Drive is getting a little boring.

No comments: