Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!




We just got home from Oma and Opa's house...good times with lots of food and family. I am teething like a mad man. I was up every 2 hours last night, dad's hockey game ran way late (but he got 2 goals; game tying and game winner...yea daddy!), it was super cold this morning and mom was tired so we did NOT do the Turkey Trot. We are all kinda a little sad that we didn't get out to do it, but we did enjoy staying toasty warm in our jammies a little late in the morning. I didn't want to take a nap today...shocker to those who know me! So, I crashed out pretty easy tonight. Here are some of my 5 month old pictures! Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving. We are all very Thankful for family and friends and for all the Lord has blessed us with...especially the country we live in and the people fighting and dying to secure our freedoms! We are the most blessed people and our prayer is that we as a family remember that more often than we do!
PS: Greer, Casey and Hanna came to see me on Friday...I am thankful for them too!
Don't I look like the mac daddy of them all?? chicks dig me.

No comments: