Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

OH, the DILEMMA has begun!!




I don't know what to wear today!!! Perhaps my best bet is to just go like i go in the bath!!!??? Should I wear my Star onesie to support America's team or go with Green and Gold for the Pac??? A little boy should not have this much pressure on him this early! I can only say that I am glad my Packer onesie is too big for me now.
HOWEVER...I think what may be the key is wearing that silly Packer outfit and root for the Cowboys!!! I don't know how those heathens in Wisconsin can turn on their own kid made good. Just doesn't seem AMERICAN!!!! :0)
Should be a game to remember--I am sure our house will be divided for a good week, we have chosen not to discuss it up to this point. Now it is GAMEDAY and it is ON!!!
I feel like that guy with an Angel in blue and a Devil in green on each shoulder, or is it an Angel in Green and a Devil in Blue??? Can't even figure that out. What is a little boy to do???
Hoping to have some answers by tomorrow morning!
See you after the showdown!
Go PAC!
Go BOYS!
Go GREEN
Go BLUE
ugh, just somebody go somewhere and leave me out of it!!!

No comments: