Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Egg Hunt and Coloring Eggs

This morning my dad and I went on an Easter Egg Hunt at Sprouts by the house. It was lots of fun. I really liked those plastic eggs. When daddy wanted to put them in my basket, I would not give them up. I am getting pretty good at keep away these days.
I was napping when mom got home from tutoring. When I woke up, we went outside and colored some eggs. Grandma stopped by; as did Oma and Opa...we were so into egg coloring that we really didn't get any pictures of the process. Here is a couple of me outside playing with those glorious plastic eggs!
We are off to church this evening instead of tomorrow am so that visitors can have more seats. I hope those folks in the nursery are ready for a hyped up, no napped me today!
I bet mom gets called out of service to wrangle me!
Happy Easter.

No comments: