Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Texas Weather, Baby!

Well, I have finally seen it all in my little short life. One day it was 80, the next day it was rainy, and last night we got SNOW...Now, today it should be 60. No wonder I can't shake this stinking cold and runny nose. My body can't figure it out! So is this what every March will be like?

Here we are playing in the snow this morning for a bit before my nap.



Dad wanted to wake me up last night to play, but mom had no part of it. I was very interested in it and, like everything, I stoically checked it all out. I did try a bite of it because I saw Cheddar eating it. Check her out licking her chops and running at the same time!!



It felt pretty good on my new tooth. Mom was throwing snowballs at Cheddar and she was trying to catch them in her mouth and eat them. I just wish my Daddy could have been here to play with us and not at work. He's probably way better playing in the cold than mom...who made me sit on a towel!!


On a side note, I got my new big-boy car seat yesterday and I LOVED it. Mom took it out of the box and I went right to it to climb in. Somehow, I knew it was just the right size for me. I let her strap me in and giggled, and swung my feet, put my head back, rubbed the soft fabric, and patted the arms of the chair! It is soooo much more comfortable that the infant seat...I wish they would hurry up and put it in the car...I see some major napping happening in that thing!


I was really bummed out when mom took me out. I sat and cried for about 10 minutes, then she put it in the box thinking that I wouldn't know where it went...does she think I am an idiot?? I just sat and played outside that box for about 20 more minutes. Then, when dad got home, we did it all again. Almost better than Christmas!

We have a busy couple weeks coming up. I have a birthday party this Thursday evening, my buddy Cole Maguire is turning 2!! He and Grant Rogers are the same age! I also have my cousin Nathan's baptism on Sunday and Jack Relle has a birthday party too that day. Saturday I go to the fire station with dad on an Adventure. Mom is now tutoring 11 kids, so she is working sometime this weekend with 2 kids. Next weekend is the Race that started it all. The St. Patrick's day race that mom and dad met at is on Greenville and we are going to do the traditional race. It is their 4th one in a row...1st one they met, next one they were married, next one mom was pregnant with me, and now it is my turn to join the fun. We are bummed because Cheddar is not invited this year. But I am sure there will be LOTS of pictures to update of all my fun adventures this week.
We'll keep ya posted as much as we can!

No comments: