Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

What's the word???


PRECOCIOUS???

I think that is what they call me. I have managed to do the following this week in record time...that means under 2 minutes of no supervision. OH, and mind you, I have been under the weather since Monday with cold/teeth junk still.
1) managed to open a bottom dresser drawer and remove all contents that could fit though an opening the size of my arm



2) chase the dog from my room to the game room
3) climb up 4 steps and almost hit the first landing!!!
OH, and also...forget sitting up in the crib, STANDING is way better, I do it EVERY day now.




Other than that, things were pretty quiet around here. Oma came over to watch me while mom went to try and take care of her speeding ticket to no avail. Then we went on little outings for about 45 minutes...a couple of long walks with the pooch.
The biggest news of the week is I HAVE A TOOTH THROUGH!! My bottom front left tooth peeked its way through Thursday morning. So that gives us a little bit of consolation on the sad times I have had lately. Dad calls me Monochomp now. Mom thinks that will change very soon as she thinks she feels another one coming in too. Not sure what that one will cause me to be called, Duochomp?
We tried to get a picture while I was yelling, but to no avail. Plus we are having some difficulty getting to the pics on our camera so we'll show those when we can.

I don't think I am going to go to Grant Van Boven's party today, I can't get anyone else sick. My cough sounds pretty nasty these days...even if I am not contagious, I am sure that no one would be allowed to come play with me at the party...I'd be "THAT KID"...you know the one I am talking about!!

No comments: