Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Van Zeeland Family Update


My grandma got back in town the other day and she came to see me last night. It sure was fun. She bought me this Horton and a couple of books. You can see how excited I am for this new guy.
Along with her return came some pretty upsetting news. My grandpa fell again last week and is now in the hospital. He has some heart and kidney problems and also has pneumonia. He's in pretty bad shape. Please pray for him. My Grandpa is pretty special to me. He is the only Van Zeeland link that allowed me to have my big BRIGHT blue eyes that everyone notices. I hope I get to go see him soon and tell him how much I love him in person!
I'll update you as soon as I know what is going on.

No comments: