Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rainy days and Tuesdays

Always get me down! Okay, bad Carpenter's reference Oma...sorry.
So apparently we are in a lock down today because it is soooo rainy outside. It is a good thing mom and me tried out my new stroller yesterday while taking Cheddar for a walk...it looks like it might be a few days before we can do it again. On that note, I LOVED my new jogging stroller. I am so lucky to have a Daddy who finds such good deals. Only glitch was that mom didn't really air up the tires too well, so that is one thing we will need to do on this rainy day before our next outing.
Can a boy be any happier??

Then, this morning I decided to play with my dog a LOT. She is my best buddy. Dad doesn't know mom lets her love on me like this during breakfast, but it is really fun for us both.




Next mom took me out on our patio so I could feel the rain. I LOVED it, too. I giggled when the rain hit my hands and it was pretty cold. Mom rolled up my sleeves so I wouldn't get drenched before my nap. Then, she let us open the window in my playroom to watch the rain...it is hard to say who liked that more, me or Ched.

No comments: