Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

HE IS RISEN, JUST AS HE SAID!
What a great day. I started off with an egg hunt around the living room...well, not so much a hunt as a crawl to. I did have fun and after all, this first go round is just a training session right? We went to Oma and Opa's for lunch, Grandma joined us. It was really nice to have a relaxing calm day to reflect on what the day is about! Then, after all of that calm, we went to Dad's hockey game. Seems a bit odd, but you know I am just along for the ride these days! Here are a few pictures from the days events. Hockey pictures are on another camera...when mom's act is more together, I am sure she will post one or 2.


Here I am relishing my find!



Cheddar was keeping watch over my plastic eggs for me...yeah right...she was waiting for an opportunity to steal em again!



Here I am at Oma's house in my Easter outfit (we are actually getting pictures taken after Hilton Head, so you can see more on this later!) and more plastic eggs. I am quite fond of them.



Here I am with Opa chatting it up and trying to figure out how he makes that really cool noise with his mouth!



Finally, this is my posse, minus Ched...she was (shocker) chasing the eggs around the house.

No comments: