Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Three Muskateers and their Lady!

Got a fever of a hundred and one, I'm hot blooded, hot blooded!! Not really how the song goes, but the best I can do!
I went to the doctor yesterday after a puking spell and apparently I am about to get 3 more teeth!!. So after getting a clean bill of health, I went to meet some friends at the mall to play for a bit. I tried to go to Gymboree to make up a class on Tuesday because I was feeling better, but mom the ding dong went at the wrong time. Luckily I got to see all my friends, but they were loading up in the car!! So anyway...I went to play Wednesday instead.
Here are my buddies Thorne and Nathan on a big knife with jelly.

And here we are with our lady Lauren who joined us a bit later on in the day! We are sitting on a huge Grapefruit.



I am the oldest of the group, but they are all my size or bigger!!! Lauren is 100% in everything...she has more teeth than me too! She is wearing 18 month clothes and is only 6 months!! She's gonna be a tall drink of water!!!

Well, in mom's defense, I was not running a fever until later in the afternoon, so she didn't take me sick. In retrospect, all this junk is teething related...even the puking...I coughed so hard I made myself throw up EVERY ounce of food I ate for breakfast. However, my dad gags like that when he coughs really hard too. Dr. Bain said that I was fine, just in a "whimpy white boy" state! Mom laughed, Grandma was not laughing at that statement. I think it won't be the last time I hear that phrase from mom...falls right in line with "suck it up" and "God made dirt, dirt won't hurt" (credit Aunt Jill for that one!!).
Yesterday we took Ched for a walk because it was so nice out...almost 70...tonight, we are supposed to get more snow!!! CRAZY TIMES.

No comments: