Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

8 weeks, can you believe me?


Holy cow, today I am 8 weeks old!!! I can't really even believe it. I am growing up so fast! I am almost too big for one pair of my pajamas already!! Tomorrow I have my Dr. appt and I will get to see how big I really am. I also get my first round of shots, not looking forward to that...neither is mom!!

So, yesterday I got to meet more new people!! Mommy's really great friend Jill (I know, another one...it confuses Dad!) Cox and her mommy. It was so much fun to see them. Mom tells me they are super special people to her. There were so nice, Mrs. Cox gave me a new Bible song CD, which is really exciting. Mom has trouble singing on the hymns to me and these will be much more exciting to me. We are hoping to get to see a lot more of them. She is a teacher too, so is going to get pretty busy soon.

THEN, my Mandy and Jill came over to see me yesterday afternoon. It has been almost a week since I saw them, and I missed them lots. I pretty much just slept the whole time with everyone...mom likes to sack me out before company so she can have "adult time" with people...I don't think she gets that they would probably rather see me than her, she's pretty old news!!!

Then, I got to go out to Fudrucker's with my Oma, Opa, Grandma and Aunt Sue!!! I got held the whole time and the old folks love me. After that, my Grandma had some coupons so we all went to Sherridan's Custard stand. Since it was so hot, we all brought it home to eat and played catch with Cheddar. So, before they all left, we got a photo of me with all of them. My grandma leaves today for a trip up to her home and then Opa, Oma, and Aunt Sue are all leaving on Friday to go to Phoenix and then Colorado. I will miss all of them while they are gone. I will just be stuck with mom and dad....boring.

So, the other picture I am in my new fishing hat. My Opa and Daddy are gonna teach me to fish real soon. Mom is trying to convince dad to take a bowling and fishing hat picture soon...my daddy has a hat just like this...Mom says we look like Gilligans in them. Peas in a pod we are. Dad just calls me Mini Me. BUT...thanks to my Grandpa Don and his recessive gene (sorry, mom is always talking science to me), I look like I am going to keep my blue eyes, so mom is thrilled that she got something in me!!

I will let you guys know how the Doctor and shots go tomorrow! Have a great day!

No comments: