Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Circus has come to town!

I slept 8 hours straight last night!!! Granted, I did not sleep for more than an hour and a half TOTAL yesterday all day. Mom and Dad (specifically Mom) are trying to decide if that is a good trade off!!! We are trying to go to bed a little earlier, everyone says that is better for me...but it sure isn't better for mom cause now she gets up more. Dad doesn't really see the problem! :0)
But anyway, Mom woke me up at 7:00 to eat and go for a walk. Here is our rigged up jogging stroller and Cheddar. You should see the 3 of us on a jog. It certainly looks like the circus hit town and 3 escaped!!! We are really lucky that Cheddar is such a good dog. She sits at every corner and waits to be told she can cross the street...Thank You PetSmart and Shannone! It has been a lifesaver. This is the first trained dog that Mom or Dad has ever had and they are BIG FANS of puppy school now that I am here!
I also am now big enough to sit in my Bumbo seat that Carla gave me!!! I really like it. I ate dinner at the table with mom and dad last night...so it looks like Family Meals may be starting for us all. Ched can kiss me much more when I am in this seat, so I would rather be up high than low, but I do like looking at her run around the house.
For those still keeping score at home, we have had some successful sling-age. I helped mom vacuum downstairs in the sling today. Now mom is questioning how much she should put me in there. I will probably get really picky and mess her up big time! But, she'll figure it out...in the meantime, I am enjoying throwing her all the curve balls I can.
Hope everyone has a good day, Mom hopes I nap a bit because she needs to go grocery shopping!!!


No comments: