Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Friday, August 3, 2007

Poor Puppy!

Here I am again all snuggled up at the ice rink...my dad was in the penalty box, so I took a nap :0)
Well, it is gonna be a busy day. Grandma went home yesterday, but she might come back for a little while...she was a little stir crazy I think. BUT my Great Aunt Carol is coming to visit later this afternoon and that will be fun. Me and mom are going to the MOM class at the hospital again for a couple hours and then we are going to meet some friends at the mall to walk. Mom says that Bailey is my prom date...she is a cool girl with really great parents. Mom was in their wedding and they are really great friends. I didn't know I lived in the Middle East with arranged Prom dates!!!

Dad is at the animal hospital right now with my puppy. She woke mom up at 3:00 hacking like she was getting sick. Then she started bobbing and weaving and foaming at the mouth. Mom thought she had a seizure or something and kinda freaked out. So she woke up dad (I was already up trying to poop) and they decided that Cheddar needed to be looked at. Last I heard, it was some new antihistamine that the vet gave to us to give to her...she was just really weak and tired. I think we are throwing that medicine out!!! Apparently Mom has over reacted and is operating under the "better safe than sorry" mode. Dad had them run xrays, just in case too. So, there goes my first set of golf clubs and hockey skates....dang dog.
Just kidding, I really LOVE my dog...we are best buddies.

Okay, let the day begin...I am actually still sleeping, but everyone else is up and going!

No comments: