Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

School is IN!


Well, school started for everyone yesterday, even me! Mom has decided that I am big enough to get a schedule working. She claims it will keep me happy, but I think it is probably the beginning of a life with an old school hag!! I am starting to show that I am stubborn and she is taking it as a personal affront!
Her first thing was to make me take a dang bottle, that I told everyone I didn't want. She has some bribery system set up. I take the bottle now, but I am on to her scam. She is also regulating my sleep. That is not so bad, but when I wake up she makes sure I am up and calm by putting me in that jogging stroller. My dog pulls me pretty fast, but by the 1/2 way point I start to sleep again!!! HA HA.

My Grandma made it home from Wisconsin and brought us some fun stuff. Mostly, I enjoyed the pictures of my cousins Syndey and Jordyn and Aunt Lisa, Uncle Steve, Uncle Rick and Aunt Sandy. Syd is a great photographer and I can't wait for her to come see me so I can have a photo shoot with her!!!

In my pictures today I am wrapped up snuggly in my new afghan that my Great Aunt Pansy sent back to me that she MADE!! It is so cozy, I love it.

Also for those still scoring at home, the sling has made a run for the lead!! Here I am in the sling. I know it doesn't LOOK comfy, but it isn't too bad. Mom can at least vacuum with me in there and I usually sleep after I puke on her!!! (did I mention that me and mom are probably gonna butt heads for the next few years....I gotta get in my licks now!!! )

Have a great day, I am going to meet some new friends for lunch today. Canaan, Colton, Charlie and Kate! Mom is meeting her good friends Keri and Megan....we should be a crew...poor wait staff. Table for 8, no we just need 3 chairs, please!!!!

No comments: