Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Travelin Man



I finally got to see my Aunt Jill again since she has been back in town!! I sure did miss her loving on me! Look at my RAD new bowling shoes and bowling pin that she gave me!! I can't wait to hit the lanes with my dad. For those of you who don't know, my dad is a REALLY good bowler...he grew up in Milwaukee, Land of Frank DeFazzio's Pizza Bowl...apparently up north bowling is WAY bigger than it is down in the south and everyone is on leagues...Aunt Jill grew up in Michigan and she is the bowling queen too, so is Uncle Bill (king, not queen). When mom bowls with the 3 of them, she wants to use the bumpers...because she is the Gutter Queen. All she really does is provide comic relief for them. But now...I can get my magic going too!!! I will have lots of great coaches around me.

We have been super busy lately...but it doesn't seem like we get much done, but we haven't been home a whole lot. Days are filled with grocery shopping and running errands, like to the dry cleaners. My Grandma has been spending lots of time with us lately as she recovers from her surgery, so that is fun. She had to put her puppy down the other day, so she was hit with a double whammy...not fun at all. She still could use lots of prayers!

Let's see...OH, my Aunt Brittany came over last night and ate dinner with us and hung out for a while. It was so good to see her finally. She made me a BEAUTIFUL cross stitch to welcome me to the world and brought it over. Mom is going to put pictures up as soon as they hang it. I also got a cute picture with her loving on me....I am such a lucky boy. She used to be a professional football player, so she can teach me a lot of cool plays when I get older if I decide to play football...I think that is the ONLY sport my daddy didn't play. She is the Volleyball Coach at mom's old school and we are going to try to go see her team play next week. I think I might like all those lights around me...and i KNOW i would like to see Aunt Brit again soon. My dog sure had a good time with her too...she is a good play pal.

Oh, we went to lunch with one of my mom's super great friends, Rachel yesterday...but I slept the whole time. I am really looking forward to seeing her again too!

I will try to update more really soon.
Have a great day.

No comments: