Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Lots to Celebrate!


This weekend, we had lots to celebrate. On Friday it was my Oma and Opa's anniversary!! They have been married for 44 years, how cool is that? Then, Sunday was Oma's birthday. So we all went out for dinner on Saturday to our favorite Seafood dive close to downtown by where Mommy used to live. We had LOTS of fun and then went to get some Italian ice cream. My Dad thought he would be funny and give me a tiny taste of his, and I loved it. So, it looks like we have ANOTHER thing in common....we love raspberry stuff!
We don't have too much planned this week.
I did get signed up for Gymboree classes...mom is sheepishly taking me after her tirade on how goofy it would be. Turns out, I really liked it and it will be good for all of us. We are doing it on Saturdays so Dad can go with me and then because I am so young, mom can take me on the other class days if they don't fill up. So we are really getting up to 45 classes for the price of 15. 15 is a rip off on the price, but 45 is a bit more palatable. We start on the 8th of Sept., so I will keep you posted. ALSO...My dad and I are going to start a free thing that same day probably called Daddy Adventure Days. It is where all of the Dads of the kids in that MOM class that I go to on Friday get together and go on field trips that this cool lady Linda Morley leads. We will get to go to places like Whole Foods, and Airplane museum, a hardware shop, a chocolate shop, a pumpkin patch.....pretty cool. Some Saturdays are gonna be jam packed with fun for me, but I will be able to make up my Gymboree stuff during the week if my days with Dad are more fun and want to go long!!!

Lots of my friends and loved ones started school today, so we are on a new page of life...what to do for free as unemployed folks. We will let you know what comes up. Mom's friend Kelly and my new friend Grant (not the older wicked smart Grant, but a NEW younger Grant...probably just as smart though...but he's only 6 months old right now) may get to hang out with us a lot. His mom is not working anymore either and they are way way fun to be with.
So maybe we will all start jogging or working out or walking and stuff again.
OH on that note, mom and dad have signed up for a 10K in September...pretty ambitious. It looks like I am gonna get drug around in that stinking stroller for a long time now.
At least it keeps the scenery changing!!

oh, here we finally caught Dad's favorite face...it isn't the full blown face, but it gives you an idea!!

No comments: