Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Going it alone!





well, last night was a big night. I got to sleep in my own room all night long by myself! I had been sleeping there for little bits (after 2:00 am), but last night while dad was playing hockey, I started out there! Dad thought I had been stolen when he came home from hockey because I was not in my cradle, but my big boy crib in my own room! I am starting to smile a lot nowadays and have LOTS of different faces that I can make.
Dad got a new camera (supposedly super great), so one of these pictures was taken with it, can you tell which one? Mom really can't, but Dad tells her everyone else will! Me, I am just sick of ANY camera in my face, so I could really care less!
Well, I am officially 2 months old, this picture is really goofy, but it shows off my big smile. I also do a lot of cockeyed smirks that make mom laugh a lot. Dad's favorite is my pouty face, but he can't catch it on film yet!!! I am pretty quick with it and by the time you realize that is the one face that cracks you up, I am done with it.
Lastly, Cheddar is starting to taste those stupid dove that sit on our fence. She gets really upset when you walk outside and disturb her hunt. This morning there was a dead dove in the yard, we are trying to decide if it was a) Cheddar b) neighborhood cats c) the Amdro for fire ants or
d) West Nile (that is dad's theory). It was nice for mom to find out that Cheddar doesn't really have an appetite for dead birds. It made for an easy clean up when she didn't have a dog trying to fight her for the bird.
Lovely...as if me and dad don't keep her busy enough, now she is a dead bird cleaner uper!!! Makes me laugh! Have a good day, I am angry and yelling at mom right now.

No comments: