Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Movin on!


Well, I am 7 weeks today and as of Friday, 11 pounds!!! Quite the Hoss. Today I am moving on to some new territory. I am trying out my big crib for naps...didn't last super long because I needed my diaper changed and it woke me up. I DO NOT LIKE dirty wet diapers...and I will let you know about it!

I also tried sitting in the corner of the couch for a bit this am...it looks like i am laughing having a great go at it. In reality, i am fixin to cry...but pretend I didn't tell you that!

My novelty has finally worn off with my dog. She is pretty much done not being the center of attention. In 2 days, she has eaten 2 toys and spends a lot of time outside looking at doves on the fence instead of me. We are about the same in her mind, but at least the birds take flight and give her a run around the yard...I just sit here. So, she is pretty bored with me. Soon enough though I will be a menace to her and she will wish I was boring again, I am sure!!! You can sorta see the 2 doves on the fence that she is pointing at...she tries to stalk them and sneak up on em...usually for HOURS she will sit in the yard sneaking up on birds. Today I was eating in my room and a dove flew up on the window sill. She freaked out and stood on point the WHOLE time it was there...her bones even creaked she was so still. Poor dog was salivating through the 2nd story window. Mom was afraid she would try and jump at it, but she didn't...she is really a smart puppy. Mom needs to work with her on just hand signals while I am taking a nap...that will help fill some time instead of cleaning the house!!!

Okay, I am off to find new stuff to learn!

No comments: