Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

WOWEE, Hockey!





What a day! First of all, I am having so much fun with my Grandma staying with us. Tonight she gave me my bath and she was sooo good at it. She is getting very strong after her surgery and pretty soon, she is going to be able to hold me again!!
I had some some special visitors today. My Great Aunt Nancy and Cousin Karin and 2nd cousins Emily and Katie came to meet me today. They were so nice, brought mommy some flowers. They played with me and Cheddar for a long time. They sure are nice and I hope I get to see a lot more of them. The girls were REALLY good at holding me...I think they will be great babysitters someday!!! There was another really big rain storm today and they got caught in the rain so they got to hang out a bit longer than expected (which was lots of fun for me, but I sure didn't envy them driving home).

And for the final event of the day you can see my pictures!!! I went to my daddy's hockey game tonight. I only made it through 2 periods, but it was lots of fun. My Opa is showing me how to hip check a guy into the boards. He and Oma bought me this cool Stars cap, I really look like my Dad in it!!! Grandma and Aunt Sue were there too, but we didn't get any good pictures of them. Well, I wanted to get a picture of my Dad and me on the ice after the game but I couldn't make it that long without eating so mom and Grandma had to take me home. BUT, we did get some pictures of Dad on the ice and in something they call "the box"...he was in that box for quite a while tonight...his friends on the team call him Angry Rob, must be a connection there somewhere!! Anyway, it was a LOT of fun and I really liked watching the black shirts skate around on the white ice.

We will update more soon!

No comments: