Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Friday, August 24, 2007

Its been a Hard Day's Night

and I am sleeping like a LOG!!! Went down at 8:30 pm after 2 full hours of wailing and screaming and crying, but am still asleep at 7:27. I really only slept about 3 hours yesterday during the day. So I think that the past 2 days have finally caught up to me. Mom is going to get me up at 8:00 so I can eat and go to my class at 9:30. Holy cow, I am probably going to mess the schedule up big time now. So hopefully, I will get to nap some today and get somewhat back on track. Meanwhile, 12 hrs of sleep, ain't bad.

I got to see my Grandma Mary C. this week, it was great to see her. She had been out of town for a long time. Mom talked to my Grandma yesterday, she is coming back from Wisconsin NEXT Monday, I think. Also, my Oma and Opa are home finally! So its like winter in Arizona for me...all the snowbirds are coming south! :0) Just kidding, I LOVE all of them and am happy they are home.

Today is my Oma and Opa's wedding anniversary. They have been married for over 43 years now!!! WOWEE. That is impressive. Sunday is Oma's birthday too. So we will see what fun we can drum up for them this weekend. I will try and report back on Monday.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: