Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm HUGE (for a pygmy)




Good News from the doctor! I am healthy and FAT. I have grown a LOT since my last visit. I am now a whopping 23.5 inches tall...mom and dad think i am HUGE because I am in the 74% range now. I also am 53% in weight weighing in from the blue corner at 11 lbs 9 oz. Not sure of my reach yet but I do have an undefeated boxing record now. I can knock the crud out of my chicken on my exercise mat and I have landed a couple good right hooks to the dog's nose!

As of the last week or so I am learning that I can make some cool noises. I am ALWAYS moving my tongue and mouth trying to come up with a new one. I also have begun to smile!! That is so fun for everyone; however, it does make them all act incredibly odd around me now...this "hi! What?" thing you adults have going seems a bit boring. My dad is the only one who I enjoy talking to because he is trying to teach me words like "calculus" and "transistor"...none of this one syllable bologna!

Okay, Picture updates...me and my dad are peas in a pod in our fishing hats...look how much we look alike...okay, I know its a better picture of me, but my dad is a good looking dude in real life. Oh, as a side note...the doctor said that if my eyes were going to be brown they would have changed by now!!!! They could still turn out hazel or green or something but for now...NO BROWN, mom is really happy that she may actually get a trait in me! Thanks Grandpa Don, we did it!!!

The next is our very artistic "dad and me shoe" picture...it is to show off our glamorous bowling shoes with our feet next to each other. As you can see, my dad is giving me some pretty big shoes to fill as I get older. Hopefully, I will turn out to be 1/2 the man he is...he is pretty great.

Finally, it is the 2 boys of the house in our ready to hit the lanes!!! Dad said I could borrow this ball when I get big enough...he has a few to choose from...remember, Pizza Bowl, Frank Dafazzio, Milwaukee...

Anyway, I did pretty good with my first round of vaccinations yesterday. I was a little fussy, but ended up sleeping quite a bit once I calmed down. Dad came to the appointment and decided that he was NOT a fan of me getting stuck with needles, so he may be out on the rest of the shots...but I am glad he was there to comfort me!

Have a great day, I get to hang out w/ Oma and Aunt Sue later today while mom gets her hair done. Should be 100% entertainment for me!!! I love those 2 old birds!!! :0)
just kidding, they are great.

No comments: