Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Friday, August 10, 2007

About time!!



Here I am with my Aunt Brittany and the cool cross stitch she made for me! Look how beautiful it is. She sure is a cool lady. She doesn't look like a football player huh? She obviously was the Dallas Diamonds poster girl!!! She blew out her knee and isn't playing anymore. BUT she sure is talented. She can sew too!

So, it is about time. I haven't seen my Oma or Aunt Sue all week and we get to spend some time with them today after our class. Today in class is some gig called Gymboree??? Guess it is supposed to be all the rage, but mom is leary about it...you know she thinks she can coach me in gymnastics on her own (and slap a cd on while we do it!). BUT we shall see, i am sorta excited even though i am sure i am too small to get it. After class we are going to Oma's for the day. I didn't sleep real well last night, so I will probably crash out most of the day. It is gonna be a hot one...100 degrees!!! We'll try and find things to do that keep us cool.
Have a good day.

No comments: